Sunday, 20 March 2016

Easy Like Sunday Morning


There's no greater feeling than waking up mid-morning after a glass of wine too many the night before, dragging yourself out of bed to put the kettle on and climbing back in to the warmth of the mountain of duvet and blankets. Add an acoustic music playlist, a magazine and some lazy conversations with your partner (and / or cuddles with your cat), and that's not a bad way to waste a few weekend hours.

After a long 6-year stint in retail and working endless weekends, I will never take for granted the wonderful feeling of a lazy Sunday morning. If you know me at all you'll know I like brunch, I like brunch a lot. Eggs, bacon, toast, smoked salmon, avocado, pastries, I'll take one of each please. Luckily for me,  I'm now able to dedicate as many weekend mornings to my favourite meal as I like, and I look forward to it every week.

Whether the sun is shining through the curtains or the rain is hammering on the window, a few hours relaxing indoors is guaranteed to make you feel good and set you up for the rest of the day. If I'm planning a stroll around a market, a catch up in a coffee shop or an afternoon of errands before the week starts, I always feel more productive and ready-to-go after a slow-paced morning.

Ideal ingredients for a perfect Sunday morning:

1. Coffee
2. Chilled music playlist
3. Filler Podcast (my current favourite)
4. Dippy eggs
5. Marmite soldiers
6. Cosy duvet
7. Partner and / or cat
8. Magazines / book

What's your favourite way to spend a Sunday morning?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Easy. Brunch in a Portsmouth restaurant FEED with a hot redhead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig