Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Modern Metallics Interior Inspiration


 




Lately I've found myself lusting on Pinterest at beautifully decorated homes and perfectly styled #shelfies and it's making me feel a little bit restless to have my own place - you know, somewhere I can paint all the walls white and clutter every room with as many copper and gold accessories as I want.

Metallic interiors have definitely been all the rage over the past few months, and in the blogging world you can barely go a day without seeing marble and copper inspired flat-lays or monochrome and gold wall galleries. Inspired by the likes of Kate and Sophie, I've jumped right on board the bandwagon and picked out a few bits and pieces myself that I've been happily decorating my imaginary house with inside my head. 

I often find myself browsing Scandi / Nordic inspired interior magazines, and at the moment I can't get enough of minimal, urban d├ęcor with mid-century furniture and a neutral palette of dark greys and blush pinks. Chuck in a couple of copper and gold accents and it's my contemporary interior dream come true.

Are you all aboard the modern metallics bandwagon too? Let me know your fave pieces. 


Sarah...x
Bloglovin' ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Insta      

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love all of this stuff, we're currently in the middle of buying a house so love looking for home ware bits and bobs, trying to refrain from spending yet though!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m totally on board the modern metallic bandwagon. My problem is much like you, I need my own walls and place to clutter that is my own. I’ve actually told friends that my lust for metallic and my need to decorate the way I want is what will drive me out of my parents’ home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig