Friday, 5 June 2015

Utility Trend SS15 #AsSeenOnMe





This season's 'utility' trend is something that I jumped on board with as soon as I heard about it. You might remember last summer my obsession with khaki green began to grow, and it shows no sign of slowing down. Combine that with boiler suits, lots of denim and masculine inspired pieces and you've got a kick-ass trend that's right up my street.

So when ASOS asked me to pick out some pieces inspired by the utility trend, I was pretty excited. These high-waisted trousers are the perfect piece for the trend. Lots of pockets and a waist cinching belt, not forgetting that all important khaki colour. I styled them up with an oversized boyfriend shirt and some killer patent slingbacks with a few gold accessories to finish off the look.

I uploaded my look to the new ASOS #AsSeenOnMe gallery. Check it out!

Have you been getting into the utility trend this season? Let me know how you're wearing it.



Sarah...x



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aah I've been eyeing up those shoes but am so undecided! Are they comfy to wear? Lovely utility style trousers, and what a great oppourtunity to work with Asos too!
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted khaki trousers and these look like the dream! Loving your bracelet too:)

    Maybelline Color Drama giveaway over at Velvet-Winter if you fancy entering:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely in LOVE with this look! The colours compliment each other sooo well (and your hair looks amazing with the khaki trousers). Incredibly jel of the shoes, too.

    www.writtenbytasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my gosh Sarah you look AMAZING! I love this look, especially the trousers, so excuse me while I go and order those right now....

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, your pictures are always stunning!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this entire outfit, you look amazing! x

    A Girl Called Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers go so well with the shoes! I'm only just getting into the military trend but I just bought a khaki skort so I'll see if I can make it work for me!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig