Monday, 15 June 2015

Isle of Wight Festival 2015



I am writing this from the comfort of my bed, feeling a little bit ache-y and tired after spending three days in a tent, not sleeping much and getting just a teensy bit sunburnt. Despite all this, I'm still absolutely buzzing from the amazing time I had at the Isle of Wight Festival. A weekend of great music and copious amounts of dancing, boozing, camping and fun-having was just what the doctor ordered and I'm already planning which festival I want to hit up next.

Highlights included: James Bay (or should I say James Bae?), Paolo Nutini, Pharrell Williams and Ella Eyre. However, the most incredible experience was Sunday night, rocking out to an amazing set from Fleetwood Macstanding just metres away from my ultimate style icon Stevie Nicks. They were even better than I could have ever imagined and the crowd went absolutely crazy for them. The atmosphere and experience was something I will never forget... but I bought a t-shirt just in case.

Aside from the music, the festival was jam-packed with loads of other good stuff. There were endless food stalls, all ranging from standard burgers and chips to the most delicious mac & cheese I've ever tasted, thai noodles, wood oven pizzas and even a hog roast. The choice of food was above and beyond my expectations and I had serious trouble deciding what to eat each day.

Overall, I had the best weekend! I can't thank TicketMaster enough for sending me as their official 'blogmaster'. If you do want to find out a little more about my time and also check out some of the great festival fashion I spied then keep your eyes peeled on the TicketMaster blog for my full reports.

Sarah...x


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. It looks and sounds like so much fun! I would love to go one year!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm so jeal of everyone who went IOW this year, Fleetwood Mac!!!! I went last year and had the best time, but couldn't this year 'cos I had to move to France for my work placement this weekend! Fab photos, love the lanterns in your tent! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing time - your transfer gold tattoos are so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so fun! Love your pictures! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog through Instagram, and I love it!xx
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun festival, cool glasses!

    Agnes x

    http://BlvckBee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig