Saturday, 23 May 2015

When in Brighton...






Road tripping to Brighton is one of my favourite past times when the weather starts warming up. Strolling along the beach, shopping in the Lanes, eating brunch at Bill's and fish and chips along the Pier are all must-do activies when visiting the seaside city. 

Having a day off yesterday and living only an hour or so away from Brighton, I made the spur of the moment decision to take a little day trip. We did all the necessary things, took all the cliche pictures and generally had a really lovely (but somewhat tiring) day.  

Knowing we'd be doing a lot of walking and not really sure what the weather had in mind, I played it safe with a very laid back outfit of skinny jeans, flat boots and a leather jacket. A suede cami and a camel fedora added just a little touch of the seventies to my otherwise all-black, basic ensemble.

In true 'me' style, we ended the day with a cocktail before heading back home. 

Are you a Brighton fanatic? What are your favourite things to do in the city?




      
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Definitely going to pop by New Look when I'm in town today to see if I can pick up one of those cami tops!

    I absolutely love Brighton! I think I'm going for the first time in a few years next month and I AM SO EXCITED to go back! Let me know if you have any recommendations.

    Fox & Feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I think I need that came in my life too. Going to have to try and track it down this weekend!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I would LOVE to visit Brighton, I have never been before here! Loving your outfit too, some serious chic laid back inspo!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Brighton last year and absolutely loved it, I would say it must be one of my favourite places to visit!


    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photos are gorgeous, and I'm in LOVE with your outfit!! Definitely made me want to visit Brighton some day soon!

    writtenbytasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top, Sarah. Such a gorgeous colour on you. And what a cute necklace too. You can't beat Brighton in the sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig