Friday, 1 May 2015

April Style Crush: Gigi Hadid


April is always an interesting month for fashion as Coachella kicks off the festival season and we're inundated with pictures of celebrities, frolicking among the palm trees wearing fringing, denim cut-offs and loose beachy waves in their hair. 

Gigi Hadid definitely ticked all those boxes and in my eyes won the battle for best dressed at Coachella. I mean, come on, that suede tassel cape is all my 70s festival dreams come true.

This girl has got the off duty model look down to a tee. She knows how to rock her basics with a statement piece thrown in for good measure. That Diesel studded leather jacket? Serious rocker-chick vibes right there... I wouldn't want to mess with this bad-ass woman that's for sure.

While she's got an absolutely babin' casual wardrobe going on, she's no stranger to getting her glad rags on as well. That tailored trouser suit paired with a slicked back ponytail she wore for New York Fashion Week is one of my favourite looks of hers. Ever. 

She has an Instagram account full of stunning selfies, snapshots of her with her celeb BFFs as well as endless style inspiration. Follow at your self esteem's own risk

Who's style have you been loving lately??


Sarah...x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow, can I just have her wardrobe? ha ha!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh she is amazing - such a babe!

    Robyn x

    Moon-ShineBlog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig