Wednesday, 1 April 2015

March Style Crush: Suki Waterhouse




Suki Waterhouse has a very sixties-inspired with a rock'n'roll edge vibe going on with her style which I'm totally digging. It parallels her laid back, totally cool personality perfectly. Basically, I want to be her. 

Well, I did want to be her, until she supposedly broke up with mega babe Bradley Cooper last month. Why, Suki? Why?

Anyway, back to the fashion. Suki can go from tailored power suit to cute sixties polka dot dress to laid back double denim and always look flawless. She has loads of fun with her style and doesn't take herself too seriously which I abso love about her. 

On a totally seperate note I now, like, totally, need a Vespa. 

Who's style have you been loving lately?

Sarah...x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. She makes me wanna go blonde so bad (even though I'd look totally ridic!) I love her suit in the first pic x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Waterhouse's style. I wish I could steal all of her clothes! xx

    Feminine Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her style! The whole outfit in the first pic is incredible!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig