Sunday, 8 March 2015

New In: Spring Bags




It's March everybody. We made it. We made it through winter and now Spring is officially on the horizon. Making summer plans and ditching the heavy coats for light jackets and sunglasses is making me very happy right now.

Lately I've acquired a few new bags which make for the perfect additions to outfits to make them a little bit more Spring-appropriate. First of all is this gorgeous dusty pink clutch by Davidoff. Made from Italian leather and finished with light gold hardware, this bag is one of the most beautifully crafted things I own!

The light colour makes it perfect for the warmer weather and looks great paired with masculine looks to add a touch of femininity. It also comes with a detachable strap so can be worn over the shoulder as well as clutched.   


It wasn't until this bag arrived on my doorstep that I realised quite how 'mini' it really is! It's absolutely adorable. I love the colour, I wear quite a lot of blue and navy so it works with my wardrobe really well. The tiny size means it's perfect for carrying your purse, phone, keys and sunglasses - but not much else. I'm not one of those people who likes to carry around the kitchen sink with me everywhere I go anyway.

Stay tuned on the Fiorelli Instagram page because Tessa and I will be taking over the account in a couple of week's time!

Tan fringe bag - H&M

The final addition to my Spring bag collection is this super fun fringe number from H&M. I wore it quite a lot at Fashion Week because it's a good size if you need to cart a bit more stuff around than usual!

The addition of fringing gives any outfit that nod to the 70s that we're all digging at the moment. I can see myself wearing this bag a lot throughout the Spring with flared jeans and suede skirts, and then when the summery festival season rears it's head I'll probably be pairing it with denim cut offs and metallic transfer tattoos!  

Have you been adding any new bits to your wardrobe in preparation for Spring yet?

Sarah...x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That clutch bag is perfection in a bag! The colour is so perfect for Spring.
    Sophie
    x

    www.storyofmylife-sophiesoph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fringe bag is to die for!

    With love from London,
    Hayley ♥

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right?! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the fringe bag, really need to get myself one!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so in love with all the colours here, so lovely and light for Spring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that pink clutch, it's such a beautiful colour! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I really like the fringe bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Guess Bags at #Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig