Wednesday, 25 February 2015

James Kelly | London Fashion Week AW15



The second show I attended this season was James Kelly - who happens to be the Merit Award winner of 2015. I really enjoyed his collection which featured distorted sports jackets and trench coats in utility-inspired colours. Khaki is clearly a trend that is here to stay right through to next autumn / winter. 

The collection was small and the pace of the show was calm with the models walking the catwalk very slowly. This meant the audience got a really good look at the intricate designs and it definitely made the show stand out for me. 

I was lucky enough to get a peek at the clothes up close after the show and it's amazing how different they look on a hanger compared to on a person, however even hanging on a rail the draping and the fabrics were all simply stunning.


Sarah...x

     
SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig