Saturday, 21 February 2015

Day One | London Fashion Week AW15







ASOS boiler suit & boots
H&M tassle bag
ARK denim jacket

Is it really that time of year already? Yep. Believe it or not it's London Fashion Week time. Yesterday was the first day which is always the most exciting, hectic and exhausting. I went to three shows including J. JS Lee (always a favourite of mine), James Kelly at Fashion Scout and Fyodor Golan. I will be doing individual reviews of each show I attend so stay tuned for those for key trends and photos!

Amid the chaos I headed to the Ugg Lounge hosted at the gorgeous ME Hotel, conveniently just across the road from Somerset House, for some delicious elder flower iced tea, an incredible back and shoulder massage and some general relaxing down time. The rooms were filled with Ugg homeware including snuggly pillows and fluffy throws which were an absolute dream to escape the bitterly cold air in London. We even got given a pair of Ugg slippers to take home with us.  

A couple of events and a few glasses of prosecco later, we headed to Byron for a big cheeseburger and some courgette fries. So fash-un. 

In regards to my outfit, I decided to keep it really simple this season. For day one I wore a khaki boiler suit from ASOS, as I am all about the utility trend right now, and paired it with an oversized denim jacket (which did nothing to protect me from the cold) and a subtle nod to the 70s with a tan tassle bag. 

Like I always say, the best part of fashion week always catching up with some of my fave girlies including Allie, Sophie and Megan, and of course meeting lots of new ones too. But now, after a good night's sleep, it's time for me to head out the door and into the madness all over again!

Sarah...x





SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig