Tuesday, 20 January 2015

I Baked: Cinnamon Rolls



If you follow me on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr / every single social media platform known to man, then you'll probably be sick of seeing this picture of my homemade cinnamon rolls. Also, as it's January, I presume a few of you might be trying to eat healthily and avoid naughty sugary treats. For these reasons I am very sorry.

But, I mean, look at them. Just look at them. All the cinnamon-y, doughy goodness with that incredible cream cheese glaze, complete with delicious specks of vanilla. They're quite a masterpiece - if I do say so myself of course.

Originally I had no plans to showcase my baking here on the blog so there's no 'step by step' photos or guide. If you do want to whip up a batch yourself then I can highly recommend you follow Donal Skehan's recipe. He is adorable. And if you do make them then promise me you will eat at least one just a few minutes after they come out of the oven. Seriously. Heaven on Earth.  

Catch you later! S...x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These look like they're too die for! Literally getting hungry as we speak- would love to try and make them but trying to be healthy...sigh :p
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG - I NEED to eat one of these now - they look amazing and cinnamon rolls are my fave you talented lady! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look amazing!! I've not had any for years and years!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i want some now! aha they look soo good x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow never managed to get healthy January started lol, think I'll put off till February and make these bad boys. Sound yummy
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig