Friday, 30 January 2015

Book Club: Fashion Inspo





As part of my resolution to read more in 2015, I've started acquiring some new books. Christmas and Birthdays are always a good time to stock up on interesting new reads and this year I received a whole bunch ranging from fashion to food to social media (geek). 

Books are a really great source of inspiration and that's something I've definitely been lacking in January. There's just something about bitterly cold weather, dark evenings and miserable rainy days that drains me of any creativity. Luckily, a flick through the following four books and a couple of my favourite magazines has got me feeling totally motivated and excited for the new season. 

The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art
Sharmadean Reid

How to be Parisian Wherever You Are
Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, Anne Berest

Berlin Street Style: A Guide to Urban Chic
Angelika Taschen

It 
Alexa Chung

What are your favourite books for fashion / lifestyle inspiration?


Sarah...x


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures and a lovely book collection, good luck with your resolution!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I need to get my hands on some of these!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fashion books too. Just got the fashion dictionary from Dior, and i can't wait to read it!

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes books, I need that Wah book of Nail At in my life!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely need to invest in this nail art book! xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, I need to purchase the How to be Parisian! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love all of these books! What a great collection.

    www.inspirationormadness.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice books.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig