Friday, 23 January 2015

Berlin Fashion Week Street Style








Image source: style.com 

Looking at these street style snaps has got me thinking one thing: will I ever be as cool and effortlessly stylish as the Berlin fash-pack? 

The first outfit is my favourite. Simple, elegant and the epitome of sports-luxe. Dare I say it - the perfect fashion week look? I'm digging the rest of course, with the sharp monochrome tailoring, over-sized coats and scarves, hints of khaki and uhhmazing pyjama-esque pieces. As Berlin has actually been 0 degrees over the past few days, this bunch of incredibly chic girls have all my respect for leaving the house in anything other than ski boots and five coats, let alone these perfectly put-together outfits. 

As our very own London Fashion Week is just around the corner I suppose I'd better start planning what I'm going to wear. I'm definitely feeling inspired by all the gorgeous Berlin street style, do you think I could pull any of these styles off? *seriously wishing I was cool enough*       


Sarah...x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amazing collections. Would wear all of these!

    Jennifer Jayne
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These outfits are gorgeous! I adore all of them!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first outfit is my fave as well, although i love them all!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit inspirations! I've definitely got more ideas for my winter wardrobe now!

    xx
    Nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig