Friday, 19 December 2014

The Perfect Christmas Gift




TOPSHOP coat (old)

Since this sparkly mermaid clutch bag of dreams arrived on my doorstep last week I have been carrying it with me absolutely everywhere. It started with a couple of Christmas parties and nights out, but slowly it started coming with me on lunch dates with friends and even a quick trip to the shops now and again. I guess if I can't wear sequins in the day time in December then... when can I?

On the opposite end of the festive accessory spectrum is my new Daniel Wellington watch. Minimal and oh so sophisticated. The black leather strap goes with everything and the white face with rose gold detailing is simply beautiful. A timeless classic that would be perfect for a last minute Christmas present.

(Psssst! Use code 'holidaysarahnunn' at the checkout for 15% off and order with express saver delivery by the 22nd December to get it in time for the big day!) 

I'm off to enjoy a peaceful night before the madness of last minute Christmas shopping commences at work over the next few days. I hope you all have a happy holiday and I can't wait to see what Santa brings you all. ;-)

Sarah...x

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. the clutch is perfect for the holiday season! or any party outfit!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mah lawd that clutch!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig