Saturday, 15 November 2014

Paul's Boutique Christmas Collection Launch 2014






We all remember Paul's Boutique from our teens, right? Loud clashing prints, "I <3 PB" symbols, those jackets worn by all the cool girls in year 10. Well it's time to forget the old Paul's Boutique and welcome the sophisticated, affordable, luxury brand that it has become. 

I was lucky enough to attend the launch of the new Christmas collection at Westfield in London last week. The champagne was flowing and it was a great opportunity to have a sneak peek at the new range as well as catching up with the lovely ladies at Paul's Boutique and even meeting Paul himself! 

The collection features gorgeous shades of cobalt blue, rich cream and dark grey with pops of animal print on luxe fabrics such as suede, patent and faux leather. The range varies from cute little clutches to office appropriate shoulder bags, and everything in between. 

So what do you think of the new, grown up Paul's Boutique? I can't wait to share with you the little treat I took home from the party! 

Sarah...x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love Paul's Boutique at the minute it's crazy how much they have changed as a brand!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely! Love that black and leopard bag! It's gorgeous!! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only remember Paul's Boutique from recently, I thought it was still pretty tacky to be honest! But these bags my sway me, they are lush...
    amber love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig