Friday, 7 November 2014

Magpie


NEW LOOK skinny trousers
NEXT mules
PRIMARK fedora

Is this sheer, over-sized, sparkly forest green T-shirt not the most amazing thing you've ever seen? It's super slouchy and made of a really thin knit so it's comfy to wear during the day, but the sheerness and sparkle give it a little extra somethin' somethin', so it can totally work for evening too. 

I think the general rule for over-sized clothing is to pair it with a clean silhouette so today I went for some skin tight black trousers and a sleek pair of heels. I finished off the look with my camel fedora which FYI was an absolute steal from Primark. I think this T-shirt would also look amazing half tucked in to a leather mini skirt and pair of high heels for a night out, or equally over a pair of flared jeans and ankle boots for a more casual vibe.

The Christmas party season is looming which means all the shops are filling up with beautiful glittery and metallic clothes. I'm a bit of a magpie at this time of year and will most definitely be picking up some more party appropriate bits over the next few weeks.

Are you down with the over-sized trend? How would you wear this T-shirt? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Sarah...x


 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love how you've paired the over-sized tee with skinnys, this is my go-too look at the moment with over-sized tops and jumpers. I love it

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've picked this t-shirt up multiple times, it's stunning! You look so beautiful Sarah!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and that hat xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW BOYFRIEND BLAZER

    ReplyDelete
  5. This t-shirt is beautiful :) I need to get this for the party season!

    Paloma in Disguise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely lusting over those gorgeous shoes!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the oversized tshirt look, may need to head to Topshop!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning Sarah, these shots and that light are just beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I'm the same, anything sequinny in the shops and I'm there! Love this outfit too, I wish I had the figure to pull off oversized clothes

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit! Those heels are fab!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig