Friday, 21 November 2014

Classic Camel Coat





NEW LOOK scarf
NEXT mules


The perfect camel coat is something I've lusted over for years. It is the epitome of sophistication and makes even the most laid back outfit of skinny jeans and a T-shirt look fabulous. Most high street stores have been offering variations on the classic style this season but surprisingly it was the simplicity of the Missguided one that caught my eye. No belt, no fastenings, no fuss - just pure perfection. The length of the coat is really flattering and the material feels thick and heavy, therefore making it look (and feel) a lot more expensive than it really is.

The outfit underneath the coat is actually what I wore to a job interview last week, but more on that another day. I think the burgundy cigarette trousers are a chic and seasonal alternative to the usual black and I thought they looked great partnered with the deep red tartan scarf and my amazing matching nails that I had done at WAH London for my Birthday. There's something very Victoria Beckham about a big, long coat over simple tailoring, all I'd need is a sleek ponytail and a huge pair of sunglasses and I'd be one step closer to nailing the VB look.  

What's your must have item this winter?

X





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Scarf, shoes, coat... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you look stunning! LOVE the coat. Fingers crossed you get the job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel is so key this season, I cant get enough of it. And I love the scarf - we have the same one ;)
    Laura x
    http://www.laurarebeccasmith.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit on you!

    xx
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig