Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Wardrobe Update for AW14



TOPSHOP coat, trousers, belt
ALDO boots

The easiest way to update your old coat into a piece suitable for the new season? Easy! Just add a belt...

Belted coats were all over the AW14 catwalks from Topshop Unique to Burberry, and now the high street are getting in on the action too. I've seen gorgeous examples from Zara and the likes, but I recently got to thinking - why not save my money and make my own? I still have a lot of love for my Topshop boyfriend coat, and it's served me well over the past couple of years. So, I decided against rushing to replace it, and instead just updated it by cinching in the waist with a skinny studded belt.   

I paired my belted coat with some faux leather trews, a trusty pair of ankle boots and a mini clutch bag, creating a simple Autumn day look, perfect for jumping around in the fallen leaves. Of the entire outfit, the only recent addition is the Paul's Boutique bag, fresh from their new collection. It's made of a beautiful grey suede and has a contrasting luminous yellow strap. It's a cute little addition to my Autumn wardrobe and mini bags are another trend which are set to stick around for a while. 

Let me know how you are updating your wardrobes for the new season!


Sarah...x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. UNREAL Sarah... literally unreal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple DIY but one that really works. You look gorgeous here, LOVE your hair x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve
    Currently hosting a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Sarah..wardrobe shopping is the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic Sarah, you look amazing girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!^^
    I am in love with your pants!

    xx
    Sonja

    http://trippinonfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig