Friday, 5 September 2014

Seasonal Staples



H&M trench coat
TOPSHOP pleather shorts
F&F sandals*
ASOS sunglasses

It's safe to say these Topshop shorts have been a staple in my summer wardrobe this year. Sadly this may be the last time they feature on the blog for a while before they're packed away in favour of more autumn appropriate attire. I think the reason I've loved them so much over the past couple of months is because they're so versatile. I do like shorts in the summer time and this simple black pleather pair are a good alternative to denim to make an outfit that little bit more interesting.

This time I paired my summer shorts with my new season staple - a navy trench coat from H&M. I snapped it up in my local store after seeing several blogger babes rocking the beige one and it's definitely a new favourite in my wardrobe. I think it's going to be the perfect transitional jacket to take me through September and into the cooler months.  

I wore this outfit to the theatre a couple of nights ago where I saw The Lion King with my Mum for her Birthday. It was absolutely incredible, and by far the most amazing show I've ever seen! I 100% recommend going to see it if you ever get the chance. The creativity and the talent that goes into making the show are just mind blowing. I've been singing the soundtrack ever since!

Sarah...x

PS. Will any of you lovely lot be at London Fashion Week next Friday? If so it would be great to meet some of you!

  

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. So jealous you went to see the Lion King I'd love to go! You look gorgeous, loving the coat!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snaps, love the trench. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen The Lion King like three times haha, love it! I have this coat in black but wish I'd got it in navy now! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see the lion king. Very nice shorts!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! Love the coat! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shorts like those! You always look so sleek with such simple items, absolutely love your style. Wish I could pull off that kind of glossy style but I'm just sucha scruff haha xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just pure hotness! Love the different lenghts and the H&M coat is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous look and beaut shots as always x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Sarah! You look incredible girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig