Monday, 15 September 2014

My LFW Look






 ASOS jeans
TOPSHOP clutch
LAVISH ALICE blazer*

I decided to break up my show review posts with a little look at my Fashion Week outfit! I knew I wanted to wear my favourite Blank NYC flares and decided to keep the rest of the look pretty simple with a structured white blazer and minimal jewellery. I added the pink faux fur clutch bag as a statement piece to jazz up the monochrome look. Finding the balance between feeling comfortable on the cobbles, whilst still blending in with the fash-pack, often involves extensive planning and last minute trips to Topshop. I think the key is to stick with pieces you feel confident in… and wear comfortable shoes. 


Having your picture taken when you’re standing around Somerset House between shows is inevitable, but I was totally surprised to see where mine ended up! I was so excited to see my outfit made Stylist Magazine’s top 15 street style looks, and I also spotted myself on the ELLE Magazine LFW roundup. ELLE is my favourite fashion magazine and I’ve been reading it for as long as I can remember, so to see myself featured amongst other incredibly stylist ladies was a very exciting moment!


I hope you’re all enjoying my Fashion Week updates, because there’s more to come! Stay tuned for Jean-Pierre Braganza, Felder Felder and Christopher Raeburn reviews. 


Sarah…x

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I really love the clutch; the texture makes it really interesting with your simple outfit. I also have a real soft spot for flares so I can only be in love with this look. :)
    Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look!! You look beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh love your jeans soooo much! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaa i love that bag!
    wish i could pull of flares this good

    mllycllr.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning, and congrats on Elle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! So sleek and elegant and the gorgeous bag makes it fun! I am now crushing on said bag. Xx

    Www.nickikinickie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That clutch is so fun! Loving the flares, I am so glad these are a thing again :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clutch is to die for!! And your figure makes me so jealous, you're such a babe!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Blank NYC and the clutch makes this outfit pop! Hope you're having a great time at fashion week. Just started following you :)

    XoAubrie.com

    My Bloglovin Profile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig