Sunday, 14 September 2014

London Fashion Week | Daks SS15


video

Daks was the only show I saw at Fashion Week this season that didn't take place at Somerset House. Instead, the collection showed at the very extravagant setting of The Royal Opera House. The beautiful show space reflected the elegance of the designs, and the overall atmosphere of the show was very feminine and sophisticated. 

The muted colour palette of greys and dusty lavender gave the collection a very luxurious and elegant vibe. A few silver feathers in the midst of classic silk and cashmere added a fun quirk to the refined collection, with my favourite piece being a pair of trousers made entirely from the shimmery feathers. 

The Daks show was definitely a highlight of Fashion Week for me and I could see myself wearing everything from the collection! 

Sarah...x      
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wish i was in London right now! I love fashion weeks <3

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAKS was so amazing, from what I've seen on the internet! SO jelly you got to go see the show! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig