Wednesday, 17 September 2014

London Fashion Week | Christopher Raeburn SS15






Christopher Raeburn was the final show of the day for me. I was definitely feeling pretty worn out by this point and ready to put my feet up at home, however, the show was amazing and I came away feeling totally inspired.

There was quite a casual, sporty aesthetic to the designs, featuring wearable jersey joggers and sweaters as well as parkas and bomber jackets. The colour palette was pretty, featuring a lot of grey with pops of fuschia pink and army green. There was also a strong focus on visually striking prints, including Japanese florals and military camo. The contrast between masculine and feminine prints created an interesting take on classic sportx-luxe, and perfect for the Spring and Summer. 

I really enjoyed the Christopher Raeburn show and it made a nice change from the pretty elegant collections that I'd seen a lot of that day from the likes of Daks and Bora Aksu. I could definitely see myself wearing some of these pieces!

Did you like the Raeburn's SS15 collection? What was your favourite show from this season?   

Sarah...x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi dear !
    You have such a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc/g+/bloglovin ? I also switch textlinks and banners.
    Thanks already & Let me know :)
    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome you went there! I love the photos you took to show others.
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig