Friday, 26 September 2014

Autumn Topshop Lusting


Pay Day Topshop Lusting



Pinstud bootsPlaysuitCamel CoatOxblood suitRipped jeansSandalsSunglasses, Nail polish

Today is my favourite day of the month... pay day! Unfortunately for me I have my car insurance, service and MOT due very soon, so most of my money will be being spent on that, and not on pretty clothes from Topshop. :(

That being said, you know I like a little online window shop now and again and that is exactly what I've been doing this morning. It's nearly October and the Autumnal vibes are officially setting in. I'm now lusting after coats, boots and all things burgundy. I also recently discovered that I don't have any blue jeans any more, so that needs to be rectified. Plus I really want to jump on the busted knee bandwagon. 

What are you lusting after at the moment?


Sarah...x




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The jacket for that suit looks fantastic! I've been lusting over piles of over-sized sweaters and some new boots.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jeans, they look perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heels

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want it all especially the coat
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig