Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Alexander Wang Spring 2015




I feel like I've been working non stop recently and I've barely had any time to check out the live streams of New York Fashion Week, so I've been relying on my favourite American bloggers to keep me updated via Instagram! Luckily I was able to make an exception and catch the Alexander Wang show, which is always a favourite in my books.

The collection was heavily sports inspired, with particular attention on the iconic sneaker. Wang played on what he believes is most recognisable about the sports shoe, the colouring and the patterning, and deconstructed that into his designs. Stand out pieces include the Nike Flyknit-inspired neon dresses, the white tennis outfits in homage to Adidas Stan Smiths, and of course the statement leather clutch bags.

The models all wore sleek ponytails with glowing skin and bleached brows for that sporty-but-feminine look that Alexander Wang girls are famous for. The nails were natural with a high shine top coat to mimic the slicked back hair. Overall impression - absolutely gorgeous.

What did you think of the Alexander Wang show? What's been your favourite collection of NYFW so far?


Sarah...x

Image sources: 1, 2, 3 

        
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm not really a sporty type, but i love that Collection! <3

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collection, those trainer bags! Amazing!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sporty trend has been all the rage this year hasn't it?! The models wear everything so flawlessly <3

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig