Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Albufeira, Portugal










In case you weren't fed up of me spamming you all on Twitter and Instagram with pictures of my holiday, I thought I'd pop a few up on the ol' blog as well. I had a really relaxing few days with my bezzie, drinking lots of cocktails and lazing around by the pool. We also did a bit of exploring and even hopped on a boat that took us right out into the ocean where we saw lots of dolphins, such a great experience! We stayed in an apartment on the Eden Resort which was absolutely beautiful (first picture) and I can't recommend it enough if you're heading to the Albufeira area. 

Hope you enjoyed a quick look at my holiday snaps. Are you going anywhere this year? 

Sarah...x

Follow me!
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooh, I'd love to go n a holiday - hope you had a great time :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    It looks stunning, i went to Portugal with friends but we went Lagos.
    This looks lovely too, you must have a really good camera!
    I'm dying to go on holiday.. nothing as of yet apart from Field Day festival this weekend!

    www.right-up-my-street.com
    xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! I went to Portugal a few years ago to the Algarve it was lovely. Hope you had a fab time!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig