Monday, 19 May 2014

The Summer Coat











Hello! Today I thought I'd do a bit of an inspiration / share the love post. The weather has taken a huge turn for the better in England recently and we're experiencing lots of sun and high temperatures, but typically all I can think about right now is coats, coats, and more coats. Trench coats and duster coats, to be exact, and my new found obsession is not helped at all by the vast amount of stylish blogging ladies I have popping up all over my Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' feeds who have been rocking the trend!

I love the way these girls have styled their summer coats, from mini leather skirts and heels to ripped jeans and birkenstocks. The classic British coats pull the looks together and adds a level of sophistication and chicness to their individual summer styles.

I caved and bought the beautiful ASOS sleeveless trench seen on the even more beautiful Jazz. I think it will look perfect with a mini LBD and heels for date nights or thrown over denim shorts and a breton tee for daytime on those days where the British weather just can't decide what it's doing. Then of course as the weather gets cooler it will look chic over shirts or thin knits and skinny jeans. The ultimate versatile piece, right?!

All the bloggers featured in this post are some of my absolute favourites and are at the top of my list of daily reads, so make sure you check out their links for more style inspiration!
 
Sarah...x

Follow me!
 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love this look! I just bought one from H&M, I'm almost looking forward for the heat to die down a bit so I can wear it x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. And yes a lot of these are my favourite bloggers! love xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - I'm really loving duster coats at the minute also! x

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the summer coat. The outfits above are amazing!
    I'm really into kimonos at the moment :)

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much gorge, means the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post! A nice way to introduce us to bloggers you love as well as a bit of fashion inspiration! :) Want to get my hands on Sophies coat! Xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have enough coats! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I love finding new blogs!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really loving these coats!! Why don't i have an endless amount of money to spend on clothes! :(
    Love CF x
    www.ourcheapfrills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely collection of looks! I've definitely fallen in love with the summer coat after purchasing the dusty pink zara one! I'm completely obsessed!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of long coats, I'm so small though I just look like one of the dwarves from snow white D:
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig