Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Kimono Lovin'



BOOHOO kimono
TOPSHOP leather trousers
NEW LOOK heels
H&M top
SHOP DIXI necklace

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the sheer beauty of this kimono?! I've been on the hunt recently for some holiday bits and pieces and this beautiful floral number from Boohoo is definitely my favourite purchase so far. I plan to wear it over a bikini by day and paired with heels and a LBD by night. 

All this holiday outfit planning got the better of me this morning and I decided that I just couldn't wait until I go to Portugal to wear my new kimono, so, paired with my trusty leather trews and some colour co-ordinating accessories, I found a way to incorporate it into my everyday wardrobe too!

I just have to say that if you've not looked in Dorothy Perkins for a while, you should definitely check out their new in summer stuff. I wandered in there a few days ago and fell in love with so many things. Including this bright orange envelope clutch bag. 

Catch ya later!

Sarah...x

Follow me!
  

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. gorge look babe! particularly loving your clutch bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this gets me in the mood for festival time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimonos are so pretty, they go with everything and there are some beautiful ones out there! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kimono has such a pretty print!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks amazing, especially with your hair colour . i sometimes struggle as a red head not clashing my hair with bright pinks etc but this looks great !
    emily-rose-etc.blogspot.co.uk

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is amazing! I never even think to look in Dorothy Perkins!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kimono is gorgeous I really need to get one for summer!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kimono looks gorgeous on you! I need to get a cool kimono for summer, such a great statement piece.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig