Wednesday, 2 April 2014

MYZINE Launch

































On Thursday afternoon last week I caught the train into London to meet my gorgeous friend Allie for dinner in Mayfair, before heading to a swanky launch event for MYZINE UK. We went to a lovely restaurant called 'Burger and Lobster' where Allie and I were brave enough to try lobster for the first time ever (and LOVED it!) The restaurant decor had that stripped back vibe that many London restaurants seem to like, with lots of bare wood and individual hanging light bulbs. I thought it was pretty cool.

Anyway, after stuffing our faces and finishing off the first of several glasses of wine of the evening, we headed to the MYZINE launch. There were lots of yummy canapes and cocktails for us to enjoy, and we got to meet the girls behind the company and learn a bit more about what MYZINE is. Basically, it's a fashion portal where bloggers can create their own shoppable magazines. So you upload your looks and people can shop what you're wearing directly from them. This makes it a very functional platform, while still looking fantastic visually too! 

I think the concept of this new platform is really interesting, and I'm excited to get involved. Be sure to check out their website to find out how you can join in the fun! 


Sarah...x 

PS. The first three pictures in this post are my own, the others are c/o MYZINE.

Follow me!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love Burger and Lobster so much, you girls look lovely :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!
    The food looks lovely
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so lovely! The food looks sooo tasty! Loooks like you had an amazing time Sarah! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful.... I especially like the bottom ones. But consistently your pictures are flawless ;);)
    Orla xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs! The food looks so yoummy :) I love your hair, it's amazing

    Susan
    http://love-life-every-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a fun event! amazing shots too :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both outfits!! And I'm in love with your hair!! xx, Jo.

    http://fairydustinmymind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi, interesting post! Well done:)
    My new post about organic products and my experience – http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/lush.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely and it looks like a great evening!!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig