Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Fail Safe Style




TOPSHOP 'Leigh' jeans
RIVER ISLAND leather jacket
ZARA shirt & heels
PRIMARK necklace
WHISTLES clutch

We all have those days. The days when we want to look like we've made an effort, but we also don't want to look like we've tried too hard. The days when we want to look professional but we also want to be comfortable. You know, most days.

Basically this outfit is my 'fail safe' look. Black skinny jeans, a crisp white shirt, a comfy pair of heels, and a statement jacket or coat. I feel completely confident in this combination because it's understated but oh so chic at the same time. By simply adding the pink leather jacket to the otherwise monochrome outfit it makes it so much more interesting and bright, but with minimal effort! 

Let me know what your 'fail safe' outfits are!

Sarah...x

Follow me!


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I have a lot of love for this jacket! my failsafe outfit always includes a heeled pair of boots, they make anything look more dressy! x

    fashionablyACE.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I need that jacket immediately! It's gorgeous! Great outfit lovely xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so amazing. This outfit is really simple chic too, a perfect fail-safe. I've tried to follow you but it won't let me, so I'll try back in a bit.

    xx,

    Justina

    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh this jacket is amazing! You look so beaut!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the chain on the back of these shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, love the pink! And I swear every time I see that beautiful bag of yours I want to cry with jealousy I need it!! Ha
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls, which size of this jacket are you wearing? Greetings, Aida

    ReplyDelete
  8. ou look absolutely amazing! I love the pink with the blue, it just gives it such a fresh look!


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeap, i usually just throw over something bright over all black (my latest post is kinda similar). Love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog, I'm in love with that jacket and your style.

    monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful jacket
    http://soniaamponsah.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
    Xoxo
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig