Sunday, 30 March 2014

Brighton Day Trip!































There's something so lovely and nostalgic about Brighton, isn't there? The pier, the deck chairs, the ice creams, the happy people. I just love it. Yesterday I took one of my best friends to the lovely seaside town for the day as a Birthday treat. The weather was absolutely beautiful, I definitely regretted wearing boots and a big denim jacket! We had a relaxed lunch in Bill's and did some damage in MAC and Lush before heading down to the seaside to have a go on the wheel and wander around the pier. Overall, a really lovely day!

I always love visiting Brighton, and every time I go there I fall more in love with the place. It's definitely somewhere that I can see myself living in the future!  

Have you guys ever been? I'd love to know your favourite places to go and things to do for my next trip! 

Sarah...x

Follow me!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love Brighton! Really lovely photos - it looks like it was a really sunny and bright day

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love Brighton, it's a perfect sea side place with so many cute shops and great places to eat :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! i haven't been to brighton in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore Brighton. I think I will have to visit it and the Lanes in the summer.

    http://cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lived in Brighton a few weeks over the summer in 2010 and I am dying to go back. It's literally one of my most favourite cities. I particularly really miss the milkshake stand MooMoos right by the pier, I haven't got a clue if it's still there, though!
    - Kat xx
    www.kautekouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Brighton! Most have been such a lovely day!
    I want that icecream and to be on the beach!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photographs are amazing!
    Really need to get myself down to Brighton.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brighton seems like a such a nice place defiantly have to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig