Wednesday, 5 February 2014

New Look SS14 Event | Discover Denim



Some might say I'm mad, but yesterday I decided to brave the tube strikes and the terrible weather warnings and venture into central London. I know, what was I thinking? Well, I was invited to a New Look press event and lord knows I can't resist a sneaky preview at new collections. So I donned my raincoat and wellington boots (just kidding, obviously I dressed totally inappropriately) and headed into the cold and rainy city. 

Thankfully I soon arrived at the warm and dry New Look HQ and was immediately handed a mini blueberry slushy and some bright blue candy floss. Lovely! The room had what appeared to be a launderette theme, with lots of blue washing machines as tables and little laundry baskets scattered around. It was pretty cool. Oh and as you might expect, there was a lot of denim.


I love this cute little denim and lace summer dress. I think it would be great toughened up a bit with a studded leather jacket and a pair of strappy black heels. Or equally you could pair it with a slouchy cardigan and some biker boots. Or really anything that you like at all, it's a great versatile piece!



 
Recently I've had my eyes pealed for the perfect pair of distressed, boyfriend fit jeans, with a tapered leg. I love how they're the epitome of casual style, but look amazing with a pair of heels. I spotted the perfect pair at the event and I cannot wait for them to make their way into my wardrobe. However, if it's a different style you're after then don't fear! I spotted skinny, super skinny, high rise, and of course mom jeans, amongst denim jackets, skirts, hot pants, dresses and even tops. Seriously, New Look are officially the masters of denim this season!    

Sarah...x
  
Follow me!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great post! Really loved reading it.
    Isabel XX

    isabelbeatrice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looks amazing! Love that little cute denim dress, I can't wait for all of the S/S stuff to hit the stores!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving new looks high waist jeans! And that dress is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. Gorgeous little denim dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig