Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Black on Black


RI jacket & shoes

BOOHOO culottes

 PRIMARK top

An entirely black outfit, Sarah? That's different. 

I saw these culottes on Boohoo's Facebook page a little while back and decided that I needed them in my life. They're a little out of my comfort zone but I suppose it's fun to challenge ourselves every now and again. I think they're a pretty cool alternative to dresses and skirts for date night or a night on the town. I just paired them with an embellished crop top and some strappy heels, but I think they would look equally great with a bomber jacket and some chunky boots for day time. 

What do you think? Are culottes something you would consider wearing?

Sarah...x

PS I don't know why I needed my car keys in my hand whilst taking these pictures.

Follow me! 

   


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your hair is incredibly beautiful! I love the colour! I like the idea of culottes but hate my bare legs haha! You wear them well though :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an all black outfit,
    love the top, doesn't look primark :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all black! You look amazing as usual!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes your hair really stand out!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so beautiful! You look gorgeous <3

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig