Sunday, 2 February 2014

90s Throwback

RI shirt
PRIMARK top
TOPSHOP joni jeans
ARK CLOTHING jacket
EBAY boots
SHOP DIXI & ACCESSORIZE necklaces

Today I'm channeling my inner 90s kid. Adding an oversized denim jacket and a plaid shirt around my waist to a simple outfit of skinny jeans and a basic crop top creates a totally laid back look with cool grunge vibes. By keeping hair and make up pretty and simple contradicts the clothes and creates a sort of 'pretty grunge' style that seems to be all the rage at the moment. It's like we're taking inspiration from the likes of 90s rock bands, but we still wash our hair. I dig it.

What was your favourite thing about the 90s? Do any of you like to rock this style?

Sarah...x



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yes, I remember those times) I don;t know how in other countries, but at the place where I live 90's fashion was really weird. By the way, you look just wonderful! I love yoru everyday comfy outfit, just great) Those photographs are adorable as well!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all of the era styles I'd probably say 60s and 90s are my favourites! You look amazing, you suit this style so much
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I love how you've tied the shirt around your waist :O
    and your hair colour rocks. xo
    www.thedirtyprettylittlething.com www.bloglovin.com/jessatkinsonxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love my denim jacket. I remember being so excited when I first got it and I used to wear it everywhere. I don't think I have the look to pull off a denim jacket in 2014 though haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit :) I love you have styled grunge in your own way, I am a big fan of 90s fashion at the moment

    stylerenewal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! You look amazing!! :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig