Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Style Challenge with ASOS | 5 Ways to Style a Statement Sweatshirt

ASOS jumper*

PRIMARK jeans

RI shoes

H&M bag

Hello again! I apologise for being a bit MIA from the blog again recently - you know how it is. But I'm back in full force today with something a little special. A while ago I asked you all what sort of stuff you'd like to see from me, and many of you said you'd like to see different ways to style things. So, being the wonderful listener that I am, today I've styled up a statement sweatshirt from ASOS in not one, not two, but five different ways. Hooray! Sweatshirts are a great basic piece because they're so comfy and slouchy but can still be styled up to look put together. The one I'm wearing is a bright white colour, with pretty mesh shoulders which adds a bit of detail. I've styled it up in various ways that would be perfect for different occasions such as popping to the shops or going out to lunch with your girlfriends. I hope you can gain some inspiration from my looks, and let me know which one is your favourite!


Sarah...x  

Bloglovin' ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The bag looks really elegant, wouldn't have thought it would be from H&M ;)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweatshirt, they're such key pieces. I love what you've done here. xxx
    http://floradorarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Love this outfit, I've got to get myself one of those bags
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweatshirt is amazing! Love the outfit, chic and easy to wear x


    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love white sweatshirts at the minute so cosy but looks lovely xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah you look absolutely STUNNING!! You obviously need to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love the look with the grey coat, you do look amazing in all of them though!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore all the looks you have created, you always look so bloody stylish - effortless!

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig