Friday, 17 January 2014

Some Like it Hot

ZARA top
RI jacket
PRIMARK jeans
NEXT boots
MISSGUIDED hat

Photography by Liam Simmons

Ooh, fancy pictures! Exciting, huh? Courtesy of my lovely friend Liam, who snapped a few shots of me in the beautiful city of Chichester the other day.

I actually bought this Zara cami a little while ago but I've only just gotten around to wearing it. It's tartan at the front and completely lace at the back, so it's not really the warmest item of clothing I own. It is pretty though, and adds a little femininity to my staple outfit of ripped jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. I've just ordered myself another one from the Zara sale but this time it's completely black and covered in sequins. My judgement may have been clouded by the price, £19.99 down to £3.99, I couldn't say no!

I don't know about the rest of my fellow third years, but I am really starting to feel the stress of being in my final semester EVER of university. I have a dissertation to write alongside two really intense separate units, so I basically spend my time either doing work, or worrying about the work I should be doing. On the bright side, I am planning a holiday for after it's all over. A week by the pool, drinking cocktails and reading magazines. I can't think of a better way to forget about the past three years! 

Let me know what you think of my fancy photos, and if anyone has any tips on surviving the last stretch of uni I'd love to hear it! Sarah...x




Currently playing: Neon Hitch - Some Like it Hot
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. These shots are just incredible babe! What a beautiful look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need a hat like this, feel your pain about third year xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! Loving the top
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major hair envy. You're stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing, you look incredible (also love this tartan cami, ripped jeans and leather jacket combo!)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These pictures are stunning my love!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos, amazing! Love the top too, really loving lace at the moment!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit !

    http://blcklace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't get over how gorgeous you are! :) And I'm yet to do this to a pair of jeans, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect leather jacket.

    www.mexalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this outfit, you look incredible Sarah! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. who knows that primark jeans look this good! i really love how you layer your outfit and the ripped details on the knees totally got me xo

    Check out my latest post featuring &OtherStories :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love your cami, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are stunning! I love your hair colour by the way, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect from head to toe! especially love your top <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It'll go quicker than you think, the last 6 months of uni were really stressful, but when it was all done it felt like it had gone by so quickly. I guess being super busy will do that to time... by the way, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog right now, you can check it out here

    http://www.beabopsstylediary.com/2014/01/vinca-jewellery-giveaway.html

    something to break the stress of uni ;)
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this outfit! The top is so cute :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you've absolutely nailed this look- utter perfection! <3

    I love a tartan piece worked with black, it really stands out.

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh you are so beautiful, i had to follow you! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos and nice look ! :)


    With love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wanted this cami so much...good luck with your diss. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post is incredible! love the outfit too!

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey what camera do you use? Love your pictures! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig