Thursday, 2 January 2014

Primark SS14 Preview

    


So... it's that time of year again. Christmas and New Year are officially done and dusted, and so begins the inevitable wait for summer. TV adverts have changed from Christmas bears and hares to beautiful beaches and summer holidays, and I for one am quite happy about it. I always enjoy the transition into the next season, I like the fresh change vibes and remembering all the reasons you like whichever season you're entering into. Whether that's pumpkin spice lattes in Autumn, sparkly festive dresses in Winter, fresh flowers in Spring, or lazy days at the beach in summer. There's always something to look forward to.

Last year I published a little preview of the Primark AW13 range which seemed to go down a treat with all of my lovely readers, so I thought I'd do the same thing for you with their new Spring Summer range. Although I'm possibly not quite as excited about this collection as I was for their AW one, it's definitely still a good'un. 

At first glance I'm loving the bold clashing prints, the baby pink leather jacket, the perfect short co-ords, and the simple dresses. I'm getting a bit of a Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (Paradise Edition) vibe from the collection... Especially from the 60s look of the yellow shift dress and the pink palm tree outfit. Just add a beehive and some bold eyeliner and you're good to go!

How do you feel about Primark's SS14 collection? Are you ready to embrace the excitement of spring and summer now and officially leave Christmas behind?

Sarah...x  
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I am liking this Primark SS14 Collection..although I will have to feel the fabric...before I set my comment in stone!!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this collection Sarah , I have to agree with you I love the bold clashing colors. I think in the last 2 years despite there price increase Primark has really stepped up there game with the clothing they have on offer.

    Btw I see you are going back to uni soon (via twitter) good luck and dw the 12 weeks will fly by.

    Rianna xx www.styleeyourlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely know what you mean about the transition of seasons; I always look forward to winter but there's just something refreshing about the arrival of spring and summer!! I love those co-ords!!!! Why can't they be in Primark now?! ha
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, it's not as good as AW but still wouldn't look out of place in the likes of Topshop. They were definitely inspired by Lana and perhaps Motel with that palm print? I'll be after the pink biker for sure :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. They doing so well lately. I used to HATE them but since last season i've been having a cheeky gander when I pass by!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited there stuff is getting better. It looks far more expensive than it actually is
    Http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo bring on the warmer weather! Can't wait to buy some of these bad boys!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially love the two-pieces! I think they will definitely be making a breakthrough this spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with that palm tree co-ord...it's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their summer collection is amazing! When I first saw it I would have guessed at a designer brand!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow those floral items look amazing!! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect dresses <3


    With love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That black mesh inserted dress has to be mine!

    Haven't seen this preview before so thank you!
    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig