Sunday, 5 January 2014

Adding to the Collection

WHISTLES boots

TOPSHOP trousers & blazer

NEW LOOK top* & cuff*

A little while ago I wrote a blog post titled "Unaffordable A/W boots" in which I shared with you all a few rather beautiful shoes that I was lusting after but could never afford. Well, since that post I've actually got not one, but two pairs of said boots. What a lucky girl I am! My wonderful parents bought me this Whistles pair for Christmas, and to say I was happy when I opened them would be an understatement. They're a gorgeous plum colour which makes a nice change from brown and black which seem to dominate the boot world, and the heel is just a little bit higher than my other everyday boots, making them that little bit more special. They look great paired with a casual day outfit like this, but they look equally as wonderful with a dress and tights for a date night outfit. Hoorah for multi purpose fashion!

Recently I asked my lovely Twitter followers what sort of fashion posts they'd like to see other than outfits. Some of you like the occasional wishlist, and others like 'ways to wear...' kind of posts. I haven't decided what exactly I'd like to do but I'm definitely going to start trying my hand at different types of fashion posts this year, so please let me know what sort of stuff you'd like to see! 

Sarah...x

PS. There's only a few days left to enter my giveaway to win a $100 Jolly Chic voucher. Don't miss out! 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice outfit :)

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! Very lucky girl :)
    Lovely outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so jealous of those boots they are simply amazing!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots.....want to start investing in good quality boots myself this year.

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on the top x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit <3 gorgeous boots xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These boots are absolutely gorgeous :) I agree with you - the plummy colour makes them that bit more special!
    Very jealous :)
    Keep in touch! Following your blog now! I can't wait to see more posts like this one :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit and what gorgeous boots! :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots, they're gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig