Monday, 30 December 2013

The Glitterati

TOPSHOP jumpsuit & jumper

EBAY boots

Hello again! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wished for. I got some absolutely beautiful gifts, including some Whistles ankle boots and a new leather jacket from my parents, along with a tonne of luxury beauty stuff! My big brother got me a new digital camera, because although of course I love my DSLR, it's not the most practical of beasts. I wanted something compact that would be suitable for taking with me when I go to London from time to time, or for holidays. As you can imagine I was chuffed to bits when I opened my little Nikon Coolpix from him, what an amazing gift!

From my main man I got this beyond beautiful Toppers jumpsuit. I actually opened it on Christmas Eve Eve (yeah, that's a thing) and so I wore it on Christmas day. I paired it with my cropped fluffy jumper to keep me cosy, and accessorised with various ribbons and bows that I acquired whilst unwrapping presents. ;) I am definitely in love with this very glittery, very festive outfit. It's perfect for this time of year. My only gripe with it is that glitter gets absolutely everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I did plan to wear it on New Year's Eve but I'm going to a friends' house and I'm not sure they'll appreciate hoovering up after my trail of sparkles for weeks afterwards...

Does anyone have any tips for getting rid of excess glitter? I guess once it's been through the wash it might calm down a bit. 

What have you all got planned for New Year's Eve?

Sarah...x 

PS There's still time to enter my $100 Jolly Chic voucher! Click here. 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love the jumpsuits and how you've worn the jumper on top - great look! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is gorgeous - love the print! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous!!! You look amazing. Hope you have a great New Year!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that jumpsuit !

    http://www.aforteforfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous, love the jumpsuit - such a gorgeous print and it goes so well with jumper! Shame about the glitter getting everywhere, I've had that problem numerous times but it can't really be helped. The prettiness will overrule it though, I'm sure! x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look!
    Happy New Year hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah what an utterly gorgeous jumpsuit!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your hair! I also have a similar pair of booties They are a must in my wardrobe! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit.
    Really like the jumpsuit!!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the way you styled this! looks great

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this look so much! that jumpsuit is just beautiful and looks sosos great with a jumper layered over the top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jumpsuit is fabbbbulous Sarah!! You look stunning <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic post! Looooove that jumpsuit!! Happy new year darling!
    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jumpsuit is gorgeous! Love how you've styled it too.

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely festive outfit :) happy new year

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah I loveee this jumpsuit! looks so good on you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig