Friday, 22 November 2013

Off Duty Style

TOPSHOP coat
PULL&BEAR playsuit
PRIMARK super cosy tights
ALDO boots
H&M bag
ASOS sunglasses

Hello! Do you like my leafy pictures? It is a beautiful sunny day today so I couldn't resist popping outside for some outfit snaps. It's my day off so I wandered down to the shops and may or may not have bought some new Christmas baubles and a Christmas Costa. Honeycomb hot chocolate to be exact. Ahh, perfection.

Also, yep, wearing tartan again. Just forget everything I said in this post about being bored of that particular trend. Yes, I still think it's overworn. But I just couldn't resist this pretty little playsuit in Pull & Bear, and when I was offered it as an additional Birthday present, well, I wasn't going to say no was I?

I'm also wearing my beautiful new boots that have featured in many of my blog posts recently, but now here they are in all their glory. I got them for my Birthday and I think they are just the most perfect Autumn boots. Gorgeous colour, pretty cut outs and buckles, a low chunky heel. What more does one want in a boot??

I hope you're having a wonderful week. Lots of love.


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Ahhh you look gorgeous! Love these photos so much!! the honeycomb hot chocolates in Costa are just deliciousss - I think Costa have definitely topped Starbucks in the Christmas stakes this year ha
    xxxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing I love this outfit! Playsuit goes so well with the coat :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the playsuit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this playsuit is so cute and I really like your sunglasses
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love that playsuit! Gorgeous pictures :)
    That honeycomb hot chocolate in Costa is PERFECTION!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing as usual babe, love that playsuit so cute and your coat is gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are beautiful; this is such a perfect Autumn look and contrasts perfectly with the pretty orange colours! That playsuit is adorable too x

    Sophie xo soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are lovely Sarah! I am in loooove with your dress! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is a playsuit!? Sooo cute! Love the colours.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this playsuit so much, usually i'd avoid something that looks as girly but you wear it so well it's making me want to go out and buy it!

    www.whatktwore.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous hun! I love that coat on you, so lush, and is just perfect for this time of year. :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely gorgeous such a fabulous outfit, loving the coat and the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your coat, it's so perfect! Thanks for your lovely comment, I found your blog through instagram too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! I love your coat! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig