Friday, 29 November 2013

Feeling Festive

MISSGUIDED coat

PRIMARK top & jeans

ALDO boots

H&M bag

Hi friends. So you'll never guess what I did yesterday? I bought and decorated my Christmas tree. I'm not sure what came over me because normally I don't put the tree up until just a couple of weeks before the big day, but this year I couldn't even wait until December. Madness! There's something so magical about the Christmas tree though, isn't there? When it's starting to get dark and gloomy in the afternoons but you don't want to give in and shut the curtains and put the lights on, having a little glowing tree in the corner of the room is very comforting and cosy. Bliss. In other news, I've finally bought my first Christmas present of the year! The ball is officially rolling and now I have big plans to buy some mince pies and a tin of Quality Street.

So, moving on from Christmas, what do you think of my jeans? I bought them for £7 from Primark and ripped them myself with a pair of scissors. I think they turned out quite well and I really like the simple symmetrical rips. I paired them with a simple long sleeve crop top and my big fluffy Missguided coat for when I went to London the other day for the New Look press day. After seeing this coat on the gorgeous Mel I just had to have it for myself. The collar is the biggest, fluffiest thing I've ever seen, so I don't think I'll be needing a scarf this winter!

Have a great weekend my lovelies!

Sarah...x

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. You are so pretty its unreal.
    Gorgeous outfit, and gorgeous photos!

    Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat!! And such a great outfit, you look amazing :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - I really like the top! And your hair looks great! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aldo for boots..they never disappoint.

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag. You should do a post with some photos of your Christmas tree, I love having a nosey.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you look gorgeous! That coat is beautiful! I can't wait to put my Christmas decorations up, I'm doing it on Sunday so jealous you have yours up already ha
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! you are SO pretty!!!! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniela
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. christmas tree up whilst it's still crop top weather wow! you're so lucky having red hair that adds a bit of colour to grey outfits! i have these exact jeans too, and i think you may have just inspired me to take a pair of scissors to them. followed you on bloglovin!
    lily x
    Joli House

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe those jeans are from primark!! Gorgeous look and very festive :) <3

    Can't wait to put the decorations :D
    <3V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your hair is such a gorgeous colour! Love the outfit, nice warm coat to cover up in a gust!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! Love the shoes SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your boots Sarah and you've such a fabulous hair colour!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just the most beautiful girl. Your hair is so lovely!! The simplicity of this outfit is perfect, great styling. Love your blog girl.
    Chloe x
    The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat is to die for!!! xx

    www.unfortunataliex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig