Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Current Obsessions: Shenae & Josh


For the longest time Shenae Grimes-Beech (AKA Annie from 90210) has been my number one style icon. She used to run her own blog where she shared photos of her outfits and trends that she'd been loving, but after a while of reading it religiously it seemed to disappear off the internet-map. Sigh. Anyway, Shenae's style is pretty cool. She rocks denim cut offs and band T-shirts like no other and I totally dig the laid back, rock star, vibes that accompany all her outfits, whether she's dressing up or down.

Since getting hitched to the gorgeous model Josh Beech, the stylish couple have joined forces and created a blog called Two Halves. You can imagine my excitement that Shenae is back in the blogosphere, and with the added bonus of her lovely husband it's a pretty great website. They combine their passions for music and fashion and generally just looking pretty to create some awesome content. So yep, right now I can't get enough of them.

Who are some of your favourite style icons?

Sarah...x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. love Shenae and Josh beech they're hottest couple ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! i always liked her but she looks even cooler now, i love her hair!... super glad i got my fringe cut today now!


    soph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shenae's style, and her hair looks amazing with the fringe!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I didn't know Josh was married! What a beaut they both are!
    Thanks for the follow lady! Love your laid back style :)
    P.s see you on fashion finder! Hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect!!

    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haaan I love her!! <3<3
    they are so cute together :)


    With love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig