Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Wishlist | 21st Birthday!


Birthday Wishlist



In case you hadn't realised, I'm one of those people who gets very excited for their Birthday. In six weeks time I will be turning the ripe old age of 21 and I'm jetting off to Barcelona for the weekend to celebrate. Of course there are one or two things I'll be dropping subtle hints for... and by subtle I mean writing a post with pictures and links to the exact things I want and plastering it all over the internet for my friends and family to see. Lolz. But honestly this isn't really a 'birthday list' as such, it's more of an amalgamation of things I might ask for, things I might treat myself to at Duty Free, and a couple of wildly unrealistic designer items thrown in for good measure. 

Birthdays are a great time to ask for those items that you've been dying to purchase but just couldn't justify buying for yourself. Especially when it comes to skin care, perfume, and beauty products. Oh, and Mulberry purses, of course.

Do any of you have Birthdays coming up? What are you doing to celebrate?


  

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oooh, lots of very lovely things here! 21 is the BEST age, and it sounds like you're going to have the best time celebrating it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hope you have fun on your little birthday vacation! My birthday is coming and I've been dropping the hints too!!!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty 85

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices! I think I like the Naked2 palette better though...more suited towards my colouring and blue eyes. And I looove Chloe. I used birthday money this year to buy it and wear it every day :)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice selection, if you get all of that you're a lucky girl :o). The shoe boots are amazing! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top, I really want to try the GinZing.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Funny thing is, for my birthdays I never think of buying anything for myself. I usually just tell people what I've been dreaming of, and they get it for me. However I do usually buy myself a yummy treat or two, or get my nails done as a gift to myself.

    My birthday is not coming up soon, but I think maybe I will buy something for myself this time around. :)

    I like the Zara red scarf BTW. Plaid will be awesome for Fall, and you can wear it often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good wish list, those boots are absolutely gorgeeoussss!

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I want literally everything on your wish list ha! Everything is so amazing! So jealous that you're jetting off to Barcelona though - hope you spare a thought for all of us left in rainy old England ha

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I want me one of those Naked palettes!

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo those boots! And the Mulberry, of course amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these, can't wait to be 21 (not even 20 yet)
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Whistles boots are literally beautiful. Would love a Mulberry purse too! Great picks, 21sts are the best!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those boots are amazing!! Xo

    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Chloe Roses is so amazing, I can't stop using it! xx

    headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig