Sunday, 27 October 2013

Layering Leather



ZARA shirt, crop top, shoes

TOPSHOP jacket, jeans, necklace

H&M bag

I have been trying to incorporate my leather crop top into my Autumn / Winter wardrobe recently which has proved to be a little tricky, but I think I've finally found the solution. By layering a boyfriend shirt over the crop top it creates an edgy but laid back vibe, whilst still keeping you warm. Pair it with skinny jeans, a fitted leather jacket, and some super chic heels and you're good to go. This is the sort of outfit I wear all the time because it looks effortless, but cool. You know what I mean, the 'I totally didn't put any thought into my outfit, I just accidentally look this good' kinda deal. 

Whilst you're all back to work tomorrow, my weekend starts here! So I'm kicking back with a cup of tea and a magazine. What a crazy life I lead.

Sarah...x



       
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look gorgeous (as usual)!! Love what you've done with the leather crop, such a good idea!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've incorporated the crop top. You definitely looking effortlessly chic!

    http://chrissysblurr.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! This looks so effortless yet put together! x

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effortless look! Your hair is gorgeous.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this outfit! I'm all about the monochrome look. Plus you make me want to be a redhead so bad! Gorgeous xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. so simple and so chic! I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this simple outfit! It looks so polished and your hair is amazing!!
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the heels and leather jacket!

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your jacket and your hair colour! xxx

    http://shannonmarina.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig