Monday, 14 October 2013

It's a Boy / Girl Thing



(Coat, Topshop. Jeans, Topshop. T shirt, H&M. Shoes, Primark. Bag, Whistles. Necklace, Dorothy Perkins)
 
~Bad quality photos due to it being really dark in the middle of the day. Sorry about that~

Check me out taking outfit photos 'on location'. I decided I was bored of my back garden and needed to venture out of my comfort zone, so I took my camera and my tripod for a little walk down the road. If the quality of the photos was better then I think I'd be happier but hey, it's not bad for my first go.

I found these gorgeous Chloe-esque loafers in Primark the other day, marked at £14, but when I got to the cashier she said 'that will be £6 then please'. Six pounds?? I thought it must be a mistake, but no, it was just my lucky day! I'm really digging the boy meets girl style at the moment. I've always been a jeans rather than skirt kinda gal, and now I'm upping the ante with oversized boyfriend coats with chunky boots. My new loafers are the perfect addition to my wardrobe to accompany this style. Don't you think?



 Don't forget to like my Facebook page for more photos and updates!

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love the shoes so much x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and loafers! Great take on the boyish trend X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, loving the coat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovee this outfit- those loafers are amazing, such a bargain. Adore the coat too.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the coat and hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your loafers :)
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah you look AMAZING! I absolutely adore these shoes! This outfit honestly is perfect, definitely could see myself wearing this outfit! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit, love your style, very inspiring!
    Of course I'm your newest follower :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look so chic! That coat is a beaut but I love those loafers! Barrrrrrrrgain.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look! Can't believe those loafers are Primark, what a bargain! They look so much more expensive!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, http://bellalovesbear.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig