Monday, 21 October 2013

Check Mate

(Trousers, Zara. Jumper, Topshop. Bag, H&M. Boots, eBay. Necklace, New Look. Jacket, River Island)

Hello again! These check trousers haven't made an appearance on my blog yet because I've been a bit scared of them. Is it just me, or do they remind you of chef trousers? Well anyway, if you do like the look of them but don't fancy spending your pennies in Zara then I believe Primark do a similar version for about £12. Personally I love these ones because they fit high on the waist, which makes them perfect for pairing with my cropped fluffy jumper. Normally I resent buying knitwear in Topshop because it's really expensive and H&M usually do exactly the same sort of thing at much more realistic prices, however, I did end up buying this fluffy beauty for fashion week and I've got to say I'm very happy with my purchase. 

I've been wearing my hair in a middle parting more and more recently, mainly because I've decided to grow out the shaved side. I am thinking about livening things up a bit and getting some extremely low maintenance bangs cut in, something like Alexa Chung I guess. Let me know what you think.

Lots of love!
Sarah 

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram



SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Those trousers are so nice! I think I might get a tartan pair, even though EVERYONE is wearing tartan right now :/
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez how long are your legs...well jealous! Super gorgeous look, those trousers are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look amazing.
    Those check trousers look great on you.
    I want that fluffy jumper looks so cosy.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab as usual! Loving the trousers, i really wouldn't be able to pull these off myself!
    I think a fringe would be a cool idea to experiment with, I've just got my fringe back and i'm loving it, however its not ideal when I'm working at the restaurant (aahh)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this whole outfit!

    laurajarvispatterndesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new places for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit. It's so fun and cool !!
    I have a crush on your bag and your shoes ♥
    Xo FBM

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥♥♥ the outfit - you look gorgeous!

    Kisses Xx, Selorm.
    SheJustTalks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab post!! love love love your style!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. them trousers are to die for!! you look stunning:) x
    www.meganlowes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit! the trousers are so cool, primark always has amazing bargains x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those trousers are amazing, love the outfit. x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything about this outfit....those trousers look fab on you ! legs eleven :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The trousers look great on you, no resemblance to a chef whatsoever :) Love the rings, where are they from?

    Mariana xx
    fashionforelephants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your trousers! They look amazing on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit & your hair looks so good! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I might try out the primark version as I don't know how often I'd wear them! You look amazing, love your hair colour as well

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is perfection! Obsessed with these trousers!! xx
    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous outfit! Those trousers are gorgeous and look so cool with that jumper!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I didn't think of a chef at all!! You look uber stylish missus and I LOVE that jumper!!!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig