Monday, 16 September 2013

London Fashion Week SS14

(Outfit details: Jumper, Topshop. Shorts, River Island. Bag, H&M. Shoes, Next. Vest top, Primark. Necklace, Dorothy Perkins)

On Friday I got up at 6.30 in the morning to leave for London for the day. It was the first time I'd ever been to London on my own and I was meeting a bunch of people that I'd never met before, so it was a bit nerve wracking to say the least! I met up with Alice and Allie at Covent Garden who were absolutely lovely and really took me under their wing for the day, which I really appreciated! We headed straight to the Waldorf Hilton where the New Look Refuel Room was going on. 

The Refuel Room was a lovely place to hang out for the day, with stations where you could get your nails done, or your hair and make up touched up. They provided us with food and refreshments for the day, with a few glasses of champagne here and there. Not to mention the rails of beautiful new collection pieces to browse through. A few of us actually got the chance to choose our favourite pieces and be interviewed for New Look's YouTube channel! Scary!


After a couple of hours at the event myself, Allie, Alice and Sophie headed down to Somerset House. Allie and Sophie had lots of shows to go to but Alice and I were just there to browse around. It was a lot of fun looking at all the beautiful street style, and spotting the models leaving their shows. Not to mention all the photographers asking to take your photo. Having several cameras pointed in your direction is pretty crazy!  

As we were wandering around we were asked to come in to the Daks show, which was an absolute dream come true (cheesy, I know!) Sitting amongst journalists and fashionistas alike to watch an actual fashion show was the highlight of the day. Somebody pinch me! Afterwards we headed back to the Refuel Room for a few more glasses of champagne and a chance to sit down! By this point my bag was getting really heavy and I was getting starting to feel pretty exhausted. But, we soldiered on and Alice and I headed to Bond Street where another event was going on at Forever 21. 

It was a hectic but amazing day! It was lovely to finally meet some other blog girls and I'm so glad I had the courage to go because it was absolutely incredible! (Have I said that enough?!) I'm sorry this post has been a bit long but I wanted to write down every detail for myself to look back on. 

Here's a few photos I took of some fab street style looks... (And a couple from the Daks show at the end!)  



Thank you to Alice for taking the pictures of me, and
thank you New Look for inviting me to your Refuel Room!


PS. I've finally made a Facebook page, and I'd really appreciate a like or two! www.facebook.com/sarahnunnblog 





SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! Great outfit too! :) x

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab day, I'd love to go to something like that! Such a gorgeous outfit too :)

    Bridie
    Oh So Bridie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you belong there Hun! Sounds like such a busy fab day! I'm loving all the lfw posts it great to see it through bloggers! I would be in total awe of everyone's style great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you had an awesome time! i have to admit i'm quite jealous! you look great and i love your shorts! xx

    fashionablyACE.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Sounds like you had a lovely time, I would love to go to lfw!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos. I actually saw you and was admiring your shorts! haha :)
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an amazing time, and all the street style is so cool! Love your blog,
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lady in pink, her shoes are to die for!!


    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! ♥♥ your tartan shorts!

    Kisses xo, Selorm
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit Sarah especially the tartan shorts!

    Great street style snaps too

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great time at LFW, the street style is amazing!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had an amazing time! So much love for tartan right now so your shorts are a big thumbs up :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say, your styling is my absolute fav of all the street style looks. You look am-azing!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the styling of this outfit, shorts are pretty! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig