Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Primark AW13 Preview

As the weather has taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of days I thought I'd give you a bit of Autumn inspiration! I'm already getting a bit eager for the pumpkin spice lattes to hit Starbucks, not to mention my Birthday and the start of my final year at university. I think Autumn always has that 'fresh start' vibe, and it's always nice to add a few new pieces to the wardrobe to accompany that feeling. So here's a preview into the beautiful Autumn / Winter range that's coming soon to a Primark near you... 




All images sourced from Look Magazine

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Primark has seriously upped it's game recently. Over the past few months we've all spotted many a dupe for lusted after Zara and Topshop products, dipping its toe in the realms of quality fashion. Now they've released a preview of their next season range (some of which is already in stores!) and it's safe to say Primark have become a serious contender on the British High Street.

The 'grunge' trend always seems to come back in the colder months, and this year is set to be no different. Beanie hats, biker boots and a nod to YSL with a hella lot of tartan are sure to be Primark's best sellers. My personal favourite from the preview has to be the turquoise paisley trousers. Lord knows I love a printed trouser and I can definitely picture myself pairing them with those aubergine heels. Swoon. The dusty pink coat is another beautiful piece, I have one very similar only in grey, so will I need another one in pink as well? Who am I kidding, of course I will.

So what's your favourite item from the preview? Are you as excited for it to hit the stores as I am? I have a feeling this range is going to be Primark's biggest hit so far, as not only is it rivaling the likes of Topshop and Zara, but it's sure to be cheap as chips as well. Can't beat that! 

          



SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Gosh Primark did good! I love that pink shaggy coat. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink coat is gorgeous! I will definitely have to have a look in Primark as the colder weather comes around! x

    alicefreckle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if these are primark shocking what good styling can do!! I have seen the biker boots which I need for festivals they look amazing!! I need to get myself to a massive primark. X

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was literally just wondering the other day when I'd be able to buy some tartan goodies as it's been quite a while since I've had any. So many great pieces I'm loving the tartan dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god i saw this post late one night on looks website and i couldnt actually sleep i was so excited!! i need that pink coat but I think it said it wasnt out until september... and it's sure to be a sell out!!

    The tartan dress is also amazing!

    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need that tartan dress in my life and an oversized coat - cant wait for it to arrive in store!

    Charlie xx
    UK Fashion Blog | lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink coat looks gorgeous!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness I'm in shock! The tartan dress has to be mine at some point!
    Hollie xx

    http://amourexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously can not wait! I want all the tartan and oversized coats primark has to offer haha!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the tartan!!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that blue coat! The paisley pants are gorgeous as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. that tartan dress needs to get in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eekkk it all looks so amazing! I don't want to wish the summer away but I can't wait to get spending!!!

    Kylie @ http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. so excited for these!
    the tartan dress and the coats....yes please!

    amy x

    http://little-heart-shaped-box.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that tartan dress so badly, I love it!!
    My local Primark never stocks the good stuff though which is so annoying!
    p.s. I need that dress :D

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. i can't believe this is primark! it all looks so lovely x

    www.voguexvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this looks so blummin amazing and I'm so blummin exciting....pink coat.....come to meeeee

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG

    Is that Primark - I can't believe it. The clothes look amazing.

    Thanks for sharing and btw I love the treds heels in your recent post!


    Nai x

    www.notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig