Tuesday, 9 July 2013

I wear the trousers




(Trousers, New Look. Top, Topshop. Necklace, New Look.)

Hello! So, how unbelievably excited are you about this wonderful weather we've been having?! When the sun comes out it automatically puts me in a good mood (even if I have been spending most of my time at work.) Almost every customer I've served has been buying a swimming pool for their garden and it's making me extremely jealous that I can't accommodate one right now. But still! I'm loving the sun.

Another great thing about the weather being so nice is that I can start wearing all the holiday clothes that I've been buying over the last few weeks! You all know I was hoping to go on holiday this year (because I talk about it all the time) but in the end I decided I didn't really have the money to fork out for a week abroad. So all the things I'd bought hoping to wear on the beach in a hot country (like the fringed crop top above), I can now start weaving into my wardrobe in England anyway. Hooray!

The trousers I'm wearing are actually very old and I can't even remember the last time I wore them! I had a few black bags full of old clothes lying around my room at home that my mum was going to give to charity. I wasn't even 100% sure what was in the bags but I told my mum to give them away because I figured it was all old stuff I didn't wear anymore anyway. In the end she persuaded me to have a quick look through before they were thrown away and I guess I'm kinda glad I did, because I found these huge palazzo style trousers! 

Anyway, I'm off to get a very long overdue hair cut now. Catch ya later!






SHARE:

19 comments

  1. amazing crop top!:)

    http://blogyoungstyling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, feminine outfit! You look wonderful in this cropped top! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants, you look lovely!

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fringe top over the floral trousers this is like poster girl for summer!
    http://fashionscholar.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pants, love the pattern and colours (:


    MyStyleTherapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute trousers.
    Love the tassel top :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are to die for! And I love the crop top that you paired with the outfit. This outfit is perfect for so many occasions. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pattern on those trousers is amazing!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pleased about the hot weather!

    These trousers look amazing! I love floaty dresses and trousers!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. they're so good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually stay away from these type of trousers but the floral print on yours and how brezzy and summery it looks makes me wanna change my mind.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These trousers are amazing! I've got some similar recently and I've been trying to figure out how to wear them, so this is great inspiration with the crop top :)
    http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the trousers

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the print! Cool outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it! the fringe, the floral, everything!

    ordainingserendipitiy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooooh LOVE these trousers! and totally agree, love the fact we can now wear summer clothes! At last! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those trousers are fantastic! I've been looking for a thin, printed pair of pants to wear to the beach! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this look - very 70's! the fringed top is gorgeous:)

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig