Thursday, 25 July 2013

A summery Instagram update




Hello wonderful people! I always enjoy to reflect over the last month or so by looking over my recent Instagram pictures, and this time they all possess quite a summery vibe. This season has been a bit of a funny one, it started out pretty miserable and it seemed like we were never going to have some nice weather, whereas recently it's given us a shock with some of the hottest temperatures in seven years! Although the heat has been pretty intense, it's given me some nice moments, for sure. For example, going to a restaurant and being able to sit outside. Buying new pretty lipsticks in summery shades. My new favourite drink, Crabbies raspberry ginger beer. And not to mention the occasional ice cream with bubblegum sauce.

I hope you've all been enjoying your summers so far!




SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That ice cream looks ridiculously good! Lovely photos.

    Kirsty, xo
    Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had pop tarts in soooo long! Lovely photos, the all look so summery! :) xx

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress really is amazing! So foxy. ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look absolutely STUNNING in that black dress! it's amazing!

    beautiful. love your blog! followed on bloglovin!

    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing summery photos, and I really want to try the raspberry ginger beer!
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this heat wave, it's like being back home in Brazil! :D xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh gorgeous pics....are those pop tarts I spy?!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I've started following your instagram :)

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that the Beautiful Mess app you've got there? Really want it but they haven't made one for Android users yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, I've just come across your blog and loving it :) New follower x

    Jayne

    http://jaynemaree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information.
    instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig