Saturday, 22 June 2013

Swing

  



(Dress, Miss Guided. Shoes, Next. Spike bracelet, New Look. Glasses, Vaudou. Lips, Rimmel 'Big Bang')

Me? In a black dress? And the shoes I wear every day? WOW, I'm boring. I ordered a couple of day dresses from Miss Guided the other day because the weather was looking up and I realised the only casual dresses I owned were in the sort of baby doll shape, which I've decided I don't really like anymore. I know, I know, I change my mind a lot. Anyway, I ordered a few 'swing' dresses because when it's hot I like wearing shapeless floaty things because it's boho. And cool.

While we're on the subject of cool, have you heard of Vaudou? It's a really cute online jewellery store that also sells flower crowns and sunglasses. I follow them on Instagram and when they posted a picture of these lilac hippie glasses last week I kinda died a little, and then I found out they were only £8 and I died a lot. John Lennon style sunglasses with pastel colour lenses are amazing, no?

I've also styled my hair in a really rubbish stumpy little fishtail plait. My hair is slowly getting longer, but it's still nowhere near the length I want it to be. Maybe by next summer it might have enough length to look cool in a fishtail plait. Anyway, enough talk about my hair (I need to get over myself). I think June has been a bit of a fail on the blogging front. I've only done about half of the posts I normally do. But I do have some exciting ideas brewing and so keep your eyes pealed, I'll get more interesting I promise!





  




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love this black dress, looks real good.
    And really like the top arm bracelet :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black dress isn't look boring) You are stunning, girl! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cool :D love your sunglasses and dress! :D xox

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get a black floppy hat would look so good with this outfit!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7482453/dual

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that dress! I've never tried on a swing dress and this makes me want to so much!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely sensational. I love the arm band, it’s so pretty. Love the blog too xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love outfit it's very simple but looks really good!
    I'm new to blogging so I'd love any advice you have...
    I have followed you.. please follow me back?
    Chloe xx
    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit makes me think of old times...

    http://elsieflannigan.blogspot.ca/2006/12/5-years-ago-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but stunning!
    And super cute fishtail plait!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Er, WOW. You look beautiful, if only I looked this good in an LBD haha. I have serious hair envy!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this dress, i ordered it myself but it didn't look right so had to return it, it looks fab on you!!
    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute bracelet you have on!


    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great with that black dress but bracelet is stunning

    kike
    http://kikayis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig